Saturday, November 6, 2010

only 12 left!

wow...ok...two more cards done!  and then it's time to take a quick break...otherwise my body is going to start fighting back from sitting hunched over this desk!  LOL!

This card is for the Hope You Can Cling To Scrabble challenge (square card, pink, with at least 4 additional squares).  I STRUGGLED getting this one done...there are actually several...I'll call them prototypes...littering my craft room right now...but I'm at fairly happy with this one

Supplies: Paper - CTMH; Sentiment - Verve; Cardstock - CTMH, Bazzil; Ink - Ranger Archival Coffee; Ribbon - unknown

This card is for the HYCCT Get Glimmer Misted challenge (WOOOHOOO!  Love Glimmer Mist!).  I used three different mists to create the background paper.

Supplies: Cardstock - CTMH; Glimmer Mist - Candlelight, Tiger Lily, Peppermint Stick; Image and Sentiments - PaperTrey Ink; Stampendous Embossing Powder in White; Perfect Medium by Ranger; Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black; bling - Recollections; Ribbon - Unknown

Off to have lunch and see if the kiddo wants to actually hang out with me (yeah...right), run some errands and then back later to get to work on those final 12 cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment