Friday, November 5, 2010

17 to go...and FF#53

hello hello hello!  long time no post!  had a blast last weekend...went to the race at Talladega with my hubby, my bff and her hubby...good times!  had a lot of fun and got back Monday and have done ALMOST nothing crafty since I made it back!  did finally get pics uploaded to my computer yesterday (all 280 of them) so that ought to keep me busy scrapbook page wise in the future...but now...I have finished 15 of the 32 Hope You Can Cling To challenges...I want to get the last 17 done before the deadline Sunday...so fingers crossed it'll happen!  This card is for the sketch with a dance theme challenge...it is also for the Fashionista Friday challenge #53 over at the Shoe!  This week's Shoe challenge is to use blue!

and now...OFF TO MAKE CARDS!!!!!

supplies: image and sentiment - Kraftin Kimmie Stamps; Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black and Copics; Paper - K&Co Que Sera Sera; Cardstock - Bazzil; Nestabilities - circles and scalloped circles; CTMH Glitter, Glossy Accents; Spica - Sand; Ribbon - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment