Sunday, October 24, 2010

hit and miss

I've made 4 cards (so far) this weekend...2 I like...2 I'm not a huge fan of...sometimes getting scrappy is hit and miss.  Each card begins with all the right intentions (and sometimes with no clue what it's going to end up looking like) but the end product isn't always what we hoped.  Oh well...that's life when you have a hobby like this!  It has taken me awhile at times to accept that not everything I make is going to be something I'm happy with.  But that's ok...beauty is in the eye of the beholder...so maybe someone else will like the card...even if I'm not thrilled.  So...here are two more cards for the Hope You Can Cling To challenge at Splitcoast.  This one is for the Ribbons challenge:

and this one is for the Girls in Pink challenge:

ok...almost football time, lots o'laundry to do, so maybe I'll scrap in between loads!  

Supplies:
Ribbons - Sentiment: Verve; Cardstock - Bazzil; Nestabilities - Fancy Tags; Diamond Stickles; Ribbon - unknown; Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black

Girls - Image: Inkadinkdado; Ink - Ranger Archival in Coffee; Paper and Cardstock - SEI; Bling - Recollections; Flowers - Prima; Ribbon - unknown; SU Ticket Punch 

1 comment: