Sunday, October 3, 2010

you're a star!

Woohoo!  What a beautiful Sunday!  I've decided to continue World Card Making Day into World Card Making WEEKEND!  Heehee!  We'll see how long I last!  This card is for Verve Release Week/WCMD Sketch challenge #2!  (VSWCMD2).  I'm so excited to see their new release!  It's been awhile since I really put my Verve stamps to use...so any excuse works for me!  Here's my card:

Lots to do today...hopefully I'll get a chance to get back to my desk and get some more cards put together...have a fabulous Sunday!

Supplies: Cardstock - DCWV, American Crafts, Bazzil; Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black; Zing Embossing Powder - Silver; Nestabilities scalloped ovals large; Stickles - Silver; Ribbon - unknown; Image and sentiment - Verve

2 comments:

  1. So classy! Love the silver stars and fabulous bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love those colors and that OH SO yummy bow!

    ReplyDelete