Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pretty in Pink!

Probably my last card of the weekend...but boy oh boy did I have fun getting crafty!  This card was created for today's addition to the Hope You Can Cling To challenge over at Splitcoaststampers (they'll be adding a new challenge a day for the month of October...check out the blinkie on my sidebar to get the deets!).  For this particular challenge, you could have no sentiments on the front of the card...I'm 50-50 on sentiments on the card front anyways...so fairly easy for me to work with!  I used the Club Anya Saturday Sketch #37 to get the mojo jumpstarted.  Here it is:

Hope everyone has had a fantabulous weekend!

Supplies: Paper - DCWV, Cardstock - Bazzil; Image - The Greeting Farm; Copic - E000, E00, E11, R02, E50, E53, E97, RV21, RV23, RV25; Nestabilities Lacey Circles; Pearls - Queen&Co

No comments:

Post a Comment