Sunday, October 10, 2010

gracias!

good morning!  well...what's left of the morning part!  been up since the wee hours...so i had time to get a card started and finished early today!  Created this card for Hope You Can Cling To #10 at Splitcoast, using the Mojo Monday sketch #159 (MOJO159).  I love sketches!  There are days I can just design my own card completely from base up...and other times I need the sketch to get it going!

Lots of football today...hopefully my team wins!  Go TITANS!  until later!

Supplies: Paper - Basic Grey, Cardstock - Kraft; Image and sentiment - The Greeting Farm; Copic - E00, E11, E13, E50, E53, E94, E25, V12, V15, V17, RV14, RV17, RV19, Y15, Y17; Memento Tuxedo Black, STAZON cotton white; Flower - Prima; Ribbon - Pure Color; Spica - Blossom, Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment