Friday, October 8, 2010

go Pink!

because pink is oh so fab!  heehee!  ok...VERY quick post...off to have some family movie night time...but...I GOT THEM ALL DONE!  The Verve Release Week Challenges that is!  The last...but definitely not least...Sketch #5!  So happy!  as I mentioned in my previous post...it's been close to if not over a year since I tried to clear the Verve release hurdle...and TAH DAH!  I DID IT!  woohoo!  even better...this card helps contribute to the Hope You Can Cling To cause at Splitcoaststampers!  The challenge over there was twine...and to use it in a non-normal way...so I stitched with it...and let me tell you...likely to never happen again!  LMAO!  Here's my card:

Ok...now for some fun fam movies...Harry Potter perhaps???  Or Percy Jackson maybe???  ahhh...the suspense!  Have a fab friday!

Supplies: Cardstock - Bazzil, CTMH, Paperbag; Sentiment - Verve; Flower - Prima; Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Swiss Dots; Ink - Ranger Archival in Coffee; Pearls - Queen&Co; Jute - Westrim Crafts; Ribbon - unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment