Saturday, October 23, 2010

you're the best (and sweet too!)

wooohooo!  two-fer day!  got two cards done before the football game!  (HOOK EM HORNS!).  this is another card for the Hope You Can Cling To challenges - HYCCT13 Don't Be a Square.  thankfully I had some scalloped circle cards that I had purchased back in February at the Stamp Scrap Art Tour.  I have very little talent when it comes to making a shaped card...can't ever get the circle or flower or whatever to work out size wise.  So thankfully I had a pre-made base to work from!

Ok...now to run around crazy to get cleaned up before the game!  Hopefully I'll be back post-game to get some more cards made!

Supplies: Paper - CTMH, Cardstock - CTMH; Scalloped card - The Paper Cut; Ink - Antique Linen distress ink, Ranger Archival in Coffee; Sentiment - Verve; Ribbon - gingham from really reasonable ribbon, satin - unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment