Monday, November 8, 2010

pictures pictures pictures

ok...this post pretty much will speak for itself, but here are the remaining cards that brought me to the completion of the Hope You Can Cling To challenges with supplies used listed below each card:

Stamps: Verve; Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Damask; Paper - Basic Grey Capella; Liquid Pearls; Bazzil Cardstock; Ranger archival ink in Coffee

Stamps: Verve; Paper - My Mind's Eye; Bazzil Cardstock; Ribbon unknown

the above is NOT my fave...but I had to use felt!  LOL!  that's what i blame it on!
Stamps - Verve; Bazzil Cardstock; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Stickles in Diamond, Gold, Silver

My absolute fave of all 32 cards!
Stamps - Verve; Paper - Basic Grey Capella; Nestabilities Labels Eight; Prima Bling; Bazzil Cardstock; Queen&Co pearls

Stamp - SU; Ink - Ranger Archival in Olive; Paper - Basic Grey Capella (LOVE this line!)

Stamps - Verve; Paper and Cardstock - CTMH; Ranger Archival ink in Coffee; Spica in Chocolate; Sketch from CTMH book

Image - The Greeting Farm; Ink - Copic and Memento Tuxedo Black; Nestabilities standard circles and lacey circles; Paper - Basic Grey; Pearls - Queen&Co

Stamps - Studio 490 and Verve; Kraft and Bazzil cardstock; Recollections bling

another one of my fave's of the 32...I just am really happy with how this came out

Stamps - Tim Holtz (Stampers Anonymous); Stampabilities; Verve; Ink - Distress Inks: Antique Linen, Peeled Paint, Vintage Photo; Other inks - Ranger Archival in Olive, CTMH White Daisy; Stampendous clear embossing powder; My Mind's Eye paper

And that's all she wrote folks!  Had so much fun making all of the cards...often times made me stretch well outside my comfort zone!  and now...some new PTI stamps arrived today...feeling the urge to get inked!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You've been busy Lesley! These are all awesome cards and the last one is my very favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing cards! They are all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete