Friday, January 28, 2011

anything but a card on this Fashionista Friday!

That's right...this week's challenge at If the Shoe Fits...Scrap it is anything but a card (FF#64)!  WOOHOO!  explore your inner altered artist/scrapbooker/crafty-in-general self!  This week I chose to finish a LO that has been sitting and collecting dust for quite awhile...wasn't sure how I was going to actually finish it...so I just kept it simple.  It was such an important day for me...spending time just me and my little girl at one of Brooks and Dunn's last concerts.  Anywho...here is my LO:

Ok...off to get creative!

Supplies: Paper - Cosmo Cricket; Distress stickles in Copper; Flower and flower center from Prima; Copic (and airbrush system) E35; tile by Cricut - Lyrical Letters; Pearls - Recollections

1 comment: