Friday, January 21, 2011

Friendship...and Fashionista Friday

hey all!  not having a great afternoon...but that makes no nevermind right now.  Got a new Fashionista Friday challenge for ya from the Shoe!  This week's challenge is the theme of Friendship.  One of the hardest lessons to learn in life is learning who your friends are...sometimes they don't reveal their true selves...I hold my friendships dear...and I only have a few people I would call close friends...just the type of person I am...anywho...Here is my card:


Now time to prep for my daughter's BFF to spend the night...hubby and kiddo planned this a few weeks ago...and now I'm desperately trying to make sure I have enough tylenol to make it through the night!  Have a great weekend!

Supplies: Image and sentiment - PaperTrey Ink; Ink - Copic and Memento Tuxedo Black; Prima Bling; Kraft Cardstock - PaperTrey Ink; Basic Grey paper; Nestabilities Circles; Pearls - Queen&Co

1 comment: