Friday, April 8, 2011

FF#74...SPRING!

Ahhh!  Love me some Friday!  (especially since I have the day off!).  Lots planned for my day...actually not really...kiddo is off on a field trip...hubby is recovering from night shift...the house is quiet...I am going to enjoy some serious ME time!  (at the sewing table and at the craft desk!).  Anywho...this week's Fashionista Friday Challenge at the Shoe (FF#74) is all about my favorite time of the year here in the South...SPRING!  The azaleas are blooming...the grass (well in my yard...the weeds) and trees and shrubs are growing fresh and green.  Even my allergies haven't been too terrible so far this year!  (of course now that I've said that we'll have a massive pollen explosion and I will be miserable...but at least it will be pretty outside...once the pollen dust is washed away!).  Here is my sample for this week's challenge:


Very simple...the image reminds me of my child bringing me a fistful of dandelions that she believes to be the most gorgeous flowers in the world...it's been a few years since she's done that...but I can reminisce!

Off to get creative!  Catch you later!

Supplies: images and sentiment - PTI (Friendship Jar, Friendship Fillers, sentiment from Signature Series: Dress Form set); Cardstock - PTI; Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black and Copics;  Diamond Stickles; Jute from Westrim Crafts

3 comments:

  1. Love your card. I have the jar set and I'm trying to decide on which add on set I want. You are pushing me towards the one with daisys. Hope you had wonderful creative me time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lesley!
    For some reason I am locked out of the yahoo group. Could you please send me another invite to parkersmamasita@gmail.com? THe password reset was nt cooperating, and I had to go ahead and make a new account. I want to participate this week!
    Thanks,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love your coloring. The clean design of your card is gorgeous with this image.


    ~Cheryl~


    **Check out my Meljen’s Designs blog candy!**

    ReplyDelete