Saturday, April 30, 2011

FF#77 and Saturday!

woohoo!  it's Saturday...and I'm just now getting around to telling you about this week's Fashionista Friday challenge over at the Shoe!  This week we are looking for some air bound items...specifically Things with Wings!  So head on over and check out the DT inspiration!

And now...Saturday...woohoo!  Actually...not that excited.  I have a cold...and I will be out and about all day running around...not my favorite thing to do!  Oh well.  That's life...I'm so having an Eeyore moment!  I'm trying to commit myself to actually spending time in my craft room...unfortunately every time I commit...something else pops up that must be taken care of first.  It has become so pathetic...that this lovely box of goodies:

has been sitting around for weeks.  actually closer to a couple of months!  There are some fantastic things in there...so my goal this weekend is to use at least one item from the box.  wish me luck!

1 comment: