Friday, October 21, 2011

FF#94...Spooky Fall!

Happy happy Friday!  Hope yours is going as well as mine!  Posting today to share the latest and greatest Fashionista Friday challenge from If the Shoe fits...Scrap it!

The FF#94 challenge is based on how you are inspired by this time of year...so we are giving you some options!  Share with us either your Halloween or Fall inspired projects (or both! or a combo of both!).  My sample is something a little different than I normally create for the Shoe...it's something in progress for my daughter (who is Halloween's BIGGEST fan!)...she requested it specifically (well...she was supposed to do the bulk of the work...that didn't end up happening!):

and up close

I started piecing this quilt top yesterday, and finished it up earlier today.  She picked the fabrics...I did all the cutting, stitching, piecing, etc. She thinks it's pretty cool though!  Now I just have to get it quilted!

Thanks for stopping by...now head on over to the Shoe and share your inspiration with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment