Thursday, June 11, 2009

Love me some Thursday!

Hello dahlings...it's been awhile since I sat down and created anything...but I don't go into work until a couple hours later today...so I took it as an opportunity to get scrapping!

This card was made using one of the fab Judy Law sketches over at Simply Scrapping! BTW...if you aren't a member of Simply Scrapping yet...what are you waiting for???? A great community, lots of great people...and it's just plain fun!

I like the sketch for this card...and I'm feeling about 50-50 on the card itself...the sentiment portion didn't come out just the way I was hoping...but a little Stickles here...some bling there...you never know....


Supplies:

  • Paper: cherryArte (THANK YOU JUDY!)
  • Cardstock: American Crafts, Georgia Pacific
  • Ink: STAZON - Timber Brown; Distress Ink - Dried Marigold, Shabby Shutters
  • Stamps: Verve - Sweet on You
  • Stickles: Cinnamon
  • Bling: Me and My Big Ideas
  • Cuttlebug: Swiss dots Embossing Folder

1 comment:

  1. I really like this one! I loved that CherryArte paper too... still haven't done anything with mine!

    ReplyDelete