Monday, June 22, 2009

Sketch-fabulous Monday card!

well...at least i think so! made this card using one of the Simply Card Sketches by Judy over at Simply Scrapping...I must say that the sketch stumped me at first...but then decided to just go distressed with it! So it's pretty much a brown pallette with lots of distressing and inking...honestly nothing on it other than maybe the brads or flowers started out the color it ended up! even inked up the lace! Sorry the pic is so scrunchy...having to resize A LOT with the current three column format i have...definitely been considering a two column...but i really like the way a three column looks...anyways...here it is:



Supplies:
  • Paper: K&Co - LIfe's Journey
  • Cardstock: CTMH
  • Stamps: Studio 490 - Ticket to Art
  • Ink: Distress Ink - Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
  • Flowers: Prima
  • Tag: idea-ology Philosophy Tags
  • Brads and Lace: no idea

2 comments:

  1. Wowser Lesley! This card is awesome!!! I love the whole distressed look of it! I just started picking up some Distress Inks. You have inspired me to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have won my heart with this card!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete