Friday, June 19, 2009

The never-ending LO!

At least that's how it felt! This LO took me close to a week to finish. The pic is from a recent trip to the Smoky Mountains and I've really wanted to scrap it since we returned...finally started Sunday or Monday...and then stalled...BADLY! I don't know the last time that one item took me that long...I've quit a project after struggling with it...but this one I just HAD TO finish...as much as it tried to drive me crazy! I did use a sketch by Judy over at Simply Scrapping, I didn't follow it too closely..mainly because once I got going...well the whole thing went bonkers!



Supplies:
  • Paper: Prima Nursery Tales

  • Cardstock: Bazzil, American Crafts

  • Flowers: Prima - Nursery Tales

  • Paint: Distress Paint - Old Paper

  • Glimmer Mist: Glacier, Pearl

  • Letters: CTMH Color Ready Alphabet; Thickers - By the Yard

  • Ink: CTMH - Indian Corn Blue; Distress Ink - weathered wood

  • Chipboard: Tattered Angels

  • Extras: Crackle Accents; Glossy Accents

  • Bling and Buttons - who knows

No comments:

Post a Comment