Sunday, November 15, 2009

and the Christmas card rush is on!

Ok...I've worked on Christmas cards here or there the past few months...but now it's time to kick it into gear!  After my 3 weeks of non-scrapping...I'm excited to get to play in some more challenges!  Today will be a Verve-centric challenge kind of day I think.  (Plus I have so many Verve stamp sets that I haven't used yet!  and they are all holiday stamps!)  I haven't played in any of the VLV challenges for November...so that's where I start.  The twist is "cracked glass" (thick layers of embossing that you then bend and crack to achieve the idea of cracked glass).  I inked after I cracked my embossing to highlight some of the cracks:
























Supplies: Cardstock - Bazzil, CTMH; Stamps - Verve: O Christmas Tree; Ink - Distress Ink: Pine Needles, Peeled Paint, Shabby SHutters, Walnut Stain; Embossing - UTEE Clear; Ribbon - unknown

1 comment: