Tuesday, November 17, 2009

glimmer and stickles and grunge...oh my!

Hello dahlings!  ok...quick post...been having upload issues lately...so this post is going up a little earlier than it "should" be...this card is my sample for tomorrow's (Wednesday's) Simply Scrapping sketch challenge!  I've tried so many times to get it to upload for the host of tomorrow's challenge, and failed miserably...that I'm going to go ahead and put it here...BUT...I'm not going to tell you the twist or show you the actual sketch until tomorrow...so guess away...see how close you get!  I've got multiple layers of grunge...two colors of stickles...two colors of glimmer mist...well...here goes:
























Supplies: Paper - Basic Grey; Grungepaper - Tim Holtz Idea-ology; cardstock - bazzil; Stamps - Studio 490: Art of Making it Merry and Ticket to Art, Sentiment by Verve: Holly Jolly; Ink - STAZON: Timber Brown, CTMH: Desert Sand, Distress Ink - Peeled Paint, Fired Brick; Stickles - Holly, Gold; Glimmer Mist - Peppermint Stick, English Ivy; Ribbon: Unknown; Glossy Accents (as adhesive)

On a side note...I recently completed my collection of Distress Stickles (I"M SO HAPPY!)...but...haven't used the new colors yet (other than Rock Candy of course)...so prepare yourselves...I may be going wonky with grunginess here soon!  WOOHOO!  Smoochies!

No comments:

Post a Comment