Sunday, March 14, 2010

a creepy birthday cake


birthday cake
Originally uploaded by lesleyworth
only creepy because I used one of the TGF Creepy Cake Digi's for this card! I'm terrible at remembering to make or send out birthday cards; maybe having at least one in the card stash will help me remember in the future...or maybe save me at the last minute! I created this card for the Farm Fresh Friday (3-12) challenge. I used the Friday Sketchers #93 for sketch inspiration. I'm currently in LOVE with My MInd's Eye Home paper line...unfortunately I haven't found it in 12x12 size yet...but I have found the smaller glitter book and photo mats...so I've been using those for many of my cards this weekend! Enjoy!

Challenges:
Farm Fresh Friday - Birthday
Friday Sketchers - Sketch #93

Supplies: Paper - My Mind's Eye; Cardstock - Bazzil, SU; Image - The Greeting Farm; Sentiment - Verve; Stick Pin - CTMH; Spica - Clear, Blossom; Copic - E000, E00, E11, R02, Y21, Y23, Y35, Y38, R32, R35, R37, G12, G14, G16, B01, B02

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it's creepy at all -- it's really cute!

    ReplyDelete