Friday, March 12, 2010

i "heart" school!


school
Originally uploaded by lesleyworth
as a parent i truly do! sometimes for the sole fact that i can have an actual day OFF! heehee! this card was created for the Wild Card Wednesday challenge at Club Anya. Wasn't sure I was going to get it submitted in time, I was very UNHAPPY with it earlier tonight...I had all of my sizing skewed...this really should have been a 5x5 card...but I had it all set for a 6x6 card...so it was either run with it as is...or start from scratch...and i was not feeling the "start over" mojo today! LOL! I think it worked out in the end though...Enjoy!

Supplies: Image - The Greeting Farm; Sentiment - CTMH; Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, CTMH - Chocolate, Barn Red; paper - My Mind's Eye; Cardstock - Bazzil, CTMH; apple card - K&Co; Pearls - Queen&Co; ribbon and button unknown; nestabilities - large ovals and large scalloped oval; Copic - E000, E00, E11, E50's (all of em), R27, R29, R89, B91, B93, B95, Y11, Y13, Y15, G12, G14, G16, SP110; Spica Glitter Pen - Clear

No comments:

Post a Comment