Friday, September 16, 2011

FF#91...Bejeweled Blue!

Happy Friday all!  I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it...me and my SIL (well...she's BILs wife...so is she my SIL? anywho, that's how I refer to her as) and are are heading out to see The Help today!  I read the book a few weeks ago...and I've been so looking forward to seeing the movie...glad that SIL wanted to see it too!

Actual reason for this post...there's a WHOLE LOT going on over at the Shoe today! We've got the Top 3 and Shoe of the Week from FF#90, we've got our random prize winner announced, oh...there is of course a NEW FF going on...did I forget something?  OH...almost forgot about the Fall/Winter 2011 DT Call!  That has opened up today and we will be accepting applications until Sept. 30th.  So you definitely need to drop by the Shoe and read up on all the details!

And now...FF#91!  For this challenge we want to see how Sapphires (September's birthstone) inspire you!  Here is my sample:

Ok...let's be honest...this looked a lot better when I first pictured it in my head...oh well!  My daughter will love it I'm sure (there is BLING...of course she will love it!).

Off to the movies...catch you later!

Supplies: Cardstock - Papertrey Ink, American Crafts; Sentiment - Verve stamps; Ink - CTMH Moonstruck; Bling - Studio 18; Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Damask

No comments:

Post a Comment