Saturday, July 3, 2010

Give 'em the ole Razzle Dazzle!


ff40
Originally uploaded by lesleyworth
Hello lovelies! hope all is well this fabulous 4th of July weekend! today's post is for the Fashionista Friday challenge #40 over at If the Shoe fits...Scrap it! This weeks challenge is to use wings! My wings are on Miss Monique's hat...is she not FAB??? (Monique is by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps) As soon as I had the card together...all I could think of was razzle dazzle...hence the title of this blog post!

Over at the Shoe we have our lovely friend Erica from The Angel Company sponsoring us this week, so take a moment and check out the challenge...you never know who might win!

It's been a long couple of weeks, and slowly but surely I'm working my way back into my scrap room! WOOHOO!!!! Even have some bits and bobs picked out for a LO...not to put the cart before the horse...but I may just be feeling some lovely scrapiness coming on!

Hope you all have a brilliant 4th!

Supplies: Paper - DCWV; Cardstock - CTMH; Image - Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps; Ink - Copic; spica gel pens - turquoise and silver; ribbon and bling - unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment