Friday, July 9, 2010

smile!


smile
Originally uploaded by lesleyworth
Wow...three posts in a week! I'm on a roll! Had some time this morning and created this card for the Farm Fresh Friday (Mary sketch) challenge! it's a neat little sketch...had me scratching my head here and there for a bit! I used Summer from the Roll Call set...another set that I've had sitting around my scrap room unopened...but not anymore! It can be very disheartening to sit in one's scrap room surrounded by things that have just been SITTING THERE! Each little stamp set is like HEY...come play with me! LOL! Anywho...now that I've got this card done...time for me to get on the road...headed to visit my mom for the weekend! I'm looking forward to a slight change of scenery! Have a fantastic weekend!

Supplies: paper - DCWV, Cardstock - SU and Bazzil; Image and Sentiment - The Greeting Farm; Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black; Copic - E000, E00, E11, E30, E25, E27, E29, YG03, YG05, B32, B34, B37, R22, R24, R27; Pearls - Queen&Co; Cherries - Mary Engelbreit; Ribbon - unknown

1 comment:

  1. This is ADORABLE Les!!! You rocked the sketch girl!!! I too have the Roll Call set and am in love :) How do you store your unmounted stamps? Mine are starting to overflow...lol! TGF...it's an addiction ;)

    ReplyDelete