Saturday, July 31, 2010

wicked cherry


cherry
Originally uploaded by lesleyworth
this card just makes me grin! i created it for two challenges, first the FFF over at The Greeting Farm (I used Mary's Sketch #2) and for the Color Combo July Week 1 at Simply Scrapping. this card also makes me a little sad (sniff sniff)...I used some of my very last scraps of Rockabilly paper from SU...the paper was a special edition they had last year (I'm pretty sure it was last year) and I had ordered two packs of it...and I'm pretty much out...and it was my most favoritest paper evah! Oh well! I'll just have a new favorite!

Supplies: Paper - SU, Cardstock - American Crafts, SU, Prisma; Image - The Greeting Farm; Ink - Copic, Memento Tuxedo Black; Diamond Stickles; Ribbon unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment