Friday, July 9, 2010

these are the days, FF#41


days
Originally uploaded by lesleyworth
hullo luv! it's the middle of the night/early morning...and I'm excited to share this LO with you! I created this for this weeks Shoe Fashionista Friday challenge #41! This weeks theme ( I should say month...more on that later) is VACATION! I took this pic of my mom and my daughter at the beach at Isle of Palms South Carolina just a few weeks ago! It was our "annual" family get together and it was fabulousness!

This weeks/months challenge at the Shoe will run until August 5th! Plenty of opportunity to join in on the fun! Our Shoe DT is in such craziness right now! Two members are trying to get moved into new homes (and one has moved from the great crazy north to the laid back south!), myself and another are on ridonkulous work schedules...we are giving ourselves the month of July to "recover" and get ready for a fantastic rest of the year! So you have a few weeks...take a moment and check out the FF#41 challenge and have some fun! Smoochies!

Supplies: paper - My Minds Eye, Flowers - prima, title and circle - Cricut, Rock Candy crackle paint, Glossy Accents, pearls and corrugated cardboard unknown

1 comment: