Saturday, July 31, 2010

men vs. wild


wild
Originally uploaded by lesleyworth
Started out this month with quite a few blog posts...and then i disappeared! LOL! work has been rather hectic...the months of May through August are some of our busiest! I did get the chance to finally put this LO together this morning. I used one of the weekly sketches over at Simply Scrapping Crafts. This was their July Week 1 sketch. I had selected the picture and paper the week the sketch was first posted...but then it all sat on my desk gathering a bit of dust! But this morning I had the time and energy to get some crafting done! You'd have to know the guys in this picture to understand just how funny yet EXPECTED this is! Ok...I'm off to work on some other projects...gotta kill some time before the hubby and kiddo get home from Indiana!

Supplies: paper - basic grey origins, cricut - lyrical letters, walk in my garden; pearls - queen&co; brads - making memories; Rock Candy stickles, Rock Candy crackle paint, Distress Ink in Walnut Stain; Glimmer Mist - pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment