Sunday, October 4, 2009

WCMD #3

Woohoo!  Loving this day!  I have completed card #3...and to top it off...I used a stamp set that has been in my stash for about 1 year...and was NEVER used!  (Well...I think I tried to use it once, but tossed out the card because I wasn't happy with it)...so in reality...this is it's debut in my card box!  This is for another WCMD challenge over at SCS..


Supplies: Paper - K&Co: Life's Journey; Cardstock - Bazzil, CTMH; Stamps - Crafty Secrets: Journey; Ink - DIstress Ink: Vintage Photo, Antique Linen, Walnut Stain; Sticker - K&Co; Flowers - Making Memories; Pearl embellies - Reflections; idea-ology: Game spinner; Distress Stickles - Vintage Photo

OH...almost forgot...completing card #3 means that there will be CANDY up for grabs!  Candy will post tomorrow with instructions to win...but as a hint...think shimmery yummy goodness!  WOOHOO!

2 comments:

  1. This is a really cool card! Fun vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. vintage YUMMY indeed! LOVE this card, Les! the colours and pearlies are so up my alley. :)

    ReplyDelete