Sunday, May 31, 2009

And so it ends...

...but here comes the SUMMER! WOW...ok...here May ends...wow...I am honestly shocked that the month is over and it is already JUNE! It's pretty much the start of Summer officially for us...DD finishes school in a few days...and we are headed for a fab campout this weekend! So...without further ado...here are my top 5 scrappy items for the month of May!
  1. Grungepaper...seriously...like BUTTAH baby! LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!
  2. Studio 490 stamps...whimsical with an edge!
  3. Distress Inks...I've had these for a long time...but only recently rediscovered HOW MUCH FUN they could be!
  4. CTMH...honestly...their newest stamps...FANTABULOUS!
  5. Verve...fantastic May stamp release...I am just desperate for them to turn up on my door

Well...that closes me out for May! I will change my music in the next few days...hate to give up what I've got now! LOL! But there is so much good music to chose from! Well dolls...hope you had a fantastic May! Tomorrow starts a new month and some new fun stuff to post and play with! Smoochies!

No comments:

Post a Comment