This was the first one we made, and we hit it with some distress stickles (antique linen), the bottom layer is grungeboard and then their are two layers of grungepaper:
This was the second and most complicated...mine didn't work quite the way it was supposed to, but it's still cute!
This third one I tried out the Mustard Seed ink for the first time on grungeboard...and i was really happy with the result:
this fourth one had a boo-boo when i was making it (flower color is aged mahogany - a gorgeous color on it's own) but i got an extra piece to fix it later:
Ok...flowers #5 and #6 are my FAVORITES! The dimension is fabulous, the layers...they make me smile!!!
Well, that's all for this moment in time...I have to say that this class was one of the best things I could have done to kickstart my motivation...and Wendy was the coolest of the cool!