Monday, May 4, 2009

Have I found my Mojo...

...on a Monday??? I honestly hope so!!! LOL! The past few days have been rough in the scrappin' department for me...my motivation has been in other directions...and I was maybe feeling a little burned out...who know...I'm just hoping that the card I created tonight for Week #85 over at Mojo Monday will get me going on the right track!!! Another fabulous sketch...I love sketches...over at the Mojo spot...here goes:


Supplies:

  • Cardstock: Bazzil, American Crafts, Core-dinations
  • Paper: Basic Grey - Stella Ruby
  • Stamps: Verve - Asian Flair
  • Ink: STAZON - Timber Brown; Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap
  • Lace: Paper Studio - Spare Parts
  • Stickles: Distress Stickles - Frayed Burlap
  • Cuttlebug: Birds and Swirls Embossing Folder
  • Ribbon: Unknown

2 comments:

  1. Wow Lesley...this is really cool! Love the DSP and the earthy feel to this card!!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Lesley :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lace and ribbon textures. Way to rock the mojo challenge this week.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete