Sunday, May 31, 2009

Well...a little Mojo88

...I almost could of posted a three-peat last night...BUT....while I did get a card made...by the time I was done, I had to let it dry before taking pics...so I called it a night! I know...excuses, excuses...LOL! This is my card for the Mojo Monday sketch for this week (to the wire!). I used some the the new techniques I learned in my class yesterday...and I definitely will be doing more and more in the future! It's just a lot of FUN! and goodness knows that you gotta have fun at what you are doing!




Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Bazzil, American Crafts
  • Paper: K&Co - Que Sera Sera
  • Image: Studio 490 by Wendy Vecchi - Nature's Art
  • Sentiment: Verve Stamps - Thoughtful Florals
  • Ink: Ranger Jet Black Archival, STAZON Timber Brown; DIstress Inks: Worn Lipstick; Spiced Marmalade; Mustard Seed
  • Stickles : Distress Stickles - Spiced Marmalade
  • Tattered Angels: Glimmer Mist - Pineapple
  • Bling: Hero Arts
  • Goodies: Tim Holtz idea-ology - Grungeboard and GrungePaper!

Well, my goal today is to get a LOT of scrapping done! I have several DT projects I need to get in the bag, not to mention there are a lot of challenges out there I haven't played in lately that I'm really looking forward to having some more fun! Not to mention it is the last day of May...so my 5 monthly fave's list and a new jukebox will have to come along!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic Lesley! Love your paper and the butterfly is drop dead gorgeous! Thanks for the close up pics:))

    ReplyDelete