Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday...oh Monday...

...bleh Monday. Not feeling my best today...but going to try and get some glamorific stuff done! Starting out with this month's Sponsor Kit for the Shoe! Our sponsor is a great scrapping webstore called Scrap-a-doodle-doo who sent identical kits to four of the DT members...and man oh man...talk about delicious! This is the first time I've ever seen or gotten a chance to get my hands on the Prima Sew Cute Stitched Mulberry paper...and manohman....I need some more! It about broke my heart to cut it! But...with the DP that also came in the kit being too yummy for words...well...I finally had to break down and do it! I personally will have to order some more of the Sew Cute paper because it's just plain fantastic! Anyways...here is my LO...check out the Shoe for more information on the supplies that came in the kit!


About the only supplies I added from my personal stash to finish out this kit were stickles and two gems...I used Diamond, Lime Green and Mermaid stickles. Alrighty...I'm off to go back to sleep and hopefully shake the yuck I've got! Hope to be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. You did an awesome job on that LO Les!!! Its GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete