Friday, May 15, 2009

Glitter and Sketches...

Oh wow! I'm honestly shocked right now...I'm posting another card tonight!!! And honestly am hoping to get another one in before bed time! This card was made using a fantastic sketch from the incredibly talented sketch artist Judy Law at Simply Scrapping! Her sketches are so COOL! I've never seen a card sketch quite like the one that I used for this particular card. (For all you scrapbookers...her LO sketches are scrumptious! you should go check it out!) Anyways...after getting the basics of this sketch put together...I realized that my choice of embellishments fit the weekly challenge over at 2RedBananas! This weeks challenge is "Glitter Me Silly". And considering my ongoing addiction to anything SHINY...well...using lots o'Stickles was easy peasy baby! Here it is:


Supplies:

  • Paper: CTMH - Tickled Pink
  • Cardstock: CTMH, Georgia Pacific
  • Stamps: Verve - Floral Symphony and Feeling Groovy
  • Ink: CTMH - Indian Corn Blue, Hollyhock, Topiary
  • Bling: SEI and Bow-Tique
  • Stickles: Fruit Punch, Waterfall, Diamond
  • Thickers: American Crafts - Accents
  • Ribbon: Unknown

8 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card! I love the layout and the papers you chose. The sparkle is wonderful :) Thanks for joining the 2RedBananas challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Love that sparkly thicker!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards, and this one is just stunning, the colours are fab.

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great card. I love the paper and how well it goes with the stamps. Thanks for playing in 2RB's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok this is my new favorite card!!! I want one its so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a springy card! love the way you glittered the flourish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is an absolutely fabulous card!! so, so happy you joined in at 2RB! Good luck with the giveaway! And I'm off to check out the sketch site!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so pretty! I love the colour combination and the stamped flowers are beautiful!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete