Tuesday, September 1, 2009

ahh...September...

Wow...what a summer...for me the First of September kind of signifies the end of summer and the start of fall...even though I don't think we become "fall" for a few more weeks...well that's neither here nor there...I'm looking forward to some cooler weather! So...for this post...I'm going to give you my top 10 list of summer...all the goodies and yummies of the scrapping world that I just loved and enjoyed this summer:

1. Verve stamps...I really CANNOT get enough!
2. anything Basic Grey...I loved every line I have seen so far!
3. CTMH summer idea book and Moon Doggie paper!!
4. CTMH's new fall/winter idea book!
5. SU Rockabilly paper...I made SO MUCH WITH IT!
7. Any and all sketches by Judy Law and the community of Simply Scrapping!
8. Thickers...I'm pretty sure I've used them on 75% of my layouts this summer!
9. Studio 490 by Wendy Vecchi
10. GRUNGEPAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's all for now...back later tonight or tomorrow I hope!

1 comment: