Sunday, September 20, 2009

before I forget!

What an end to a week it was Friday evening!  Had a blast with the release party over for Verve stamps...was super excited about one thing in particular that I will tell you about in a few mins...but I got my stamps ordered and am anxiously awaiting their arrival!  Well...last I wrote I had completed 5 cards...well by 6 pm Friday evening...I had actually completed a grand total of 8!!!!!!!  I completed all 5 Verve release week challenges...here are the remaining cards:
























Supplies:  Cardstock: Bazzil Bling, Georgia Pacific; Stamps - Verve: Starlight Starbright; Ink - CTMH: Grey Wool; Stickles - Silver; Ribbon and Gems - Unknown























Supplies:  Paper - Heidi Grace designs; Cardstock - CTMH and Bazzil; Stamp - Verve: Asian Flair; Ink - CTMH: Chocolate; Ribbon - unknown

Oh...and the most exciting part...this card one me some free goodies from Verve!  It was randomly selected of course...but I was absolutely thrilled!  Woohoo!



















Supplies: Cardstock - Bazzil, CTMH; Stamps - Verve, CTMH - Coffee Stain; Ink - Distress Ink: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen, Vintage Photo; Embossing Powder - Distress Embossing Powder: Walnut Stain; Ribbon Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment