Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Serenity...

I honestly was at a loss for words on how to title this particular post...so I just went with the sentiment on this card!  This is for the most recent Viva La Verve sketch with a twist challenge over at SCS.  The twist was for it to be all black and white...which can either fall perfectly into place...or be a bit of a struggle.  For me it took awhile of staring at it...setting it asid...staring some more...and eventually just getting down to it and putting it together.  I'm not 100% sold on the particular sentiment I chose...it is one of my personal favorites...but not sure if it's "too wordy" for this card...either way...I do like the card.  Here is the sketch and my card:







































Supplies: Paper - SEI: Black Orchid; Cardstock - American Crafts, Georgia Pacific; Sentiment - Verve: Serenity; Ink - CTMH: Black; Ribbon - unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment