Saturday, September 26, 2009

Everything but the kitchen sink...

...well I'm sure I could have added or done more...but this LO had a little of EVERYTHING (IMHO) on it...started it last night...and actually walked away and came back to it this morning...a lot of the time if I leave something one night...I don't get back to it the next day...but this one I did...and closing on 20 hours after I started it...it's done...got to hit up the LSS today and oh my oh my...brought home some goodies...made use of my new Rock Candy Stickles and Distress Crackle paint on this LO...you can't see all the glimmer or crackly goodness on the pic...but oh my it's delish in person!  This LO is based on Judy's sketch over at Simply Scrapping...her sketches just draw you in and you HAVE to use them!  LOL! 


Supplies: Paper - Glitz design: Sparrow; Cardstock: Bazzil, Prima, CTMH; Rubons - Glitz design: Sparrow; Flowers - Prima; Stickles - Distress Stickles: Rock Candy; Distress Crackle Paint - Rock Candy; Pearl embellies - CTMH; Wood Flourishes - Kaiserscrapbook; Cuttlebug - Embossing Plate: Birds and Swirls; Cricut - Plantin Schoolbook (circles), Lyrical Letters (title); Inkssentials: Glossy accents; Extra - Dymo Organizer Xpress

No comments:

Post a Comment