Monday, September 7, 2009

So not a PSE wizard...

but wish I was!  Long story short I was trying to create a Watermark for my photos...and man oh man...tutorial and all...it took me over an hour!  And I was getting so frustrated!  But then...I realized how simple it actually was...and may have to go back and play with it some more...but my first use of the watermark is on today's LO...I created this LO for last week's LO Challenge over at Simply Scrapping!  The challenge was to use only patterned paper...no cardstock (geez thanks Tracey!)  this was way harder than I anticipated!  I kept reaching for plain cardstock to mat something or cut out letters...so hard to break habits!  Anyways...I ended up using all Basic Grey papers (and I did check with Tracey the hostess in advance to make sure it was ok) including the solid/pattern-ish papers that come in the pack.  They add a little texture while still giving me that solid block kind of look that I sometimes have to have!  I used this months Basic Grey sketch (can you tell I heart BG????).
Supplies:  Paper - Basic Grey Infuse; Flowers - Prima; Rub-ons - My Mind's Eye; Stickles - Diamond; Ranger - Glossy Accents; Cricut - Plantin Schoolbook; Robin's Nest Dew Drops - Island Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment