Sunday, September 20, 2009

Embrace Imperfection! Part deux!

...so I know earlier this week I was all about having some slightly imperfect images and some shmears of ink and stuff...but today...it's even more so!  AND I LOVE IT!  My BFF Tracey and I were sitting around feeling a little "slow" or "unmotivated" (me) and so I threw down the challenge!  This was a time type challenge...to just kick our rear ends into gear!  We started out with 10 mins to find a sketch or challenge to work on...we both went with sketches...then 10 mins to gather all supplies...then 10 minutes to do any cutting (we stuck with the times...if you couldn't complete what you needed to do in that time period...well it just took time from later rounds) and then 15 mins to create the card...at that point we stopped photographed where we were at...at 4:40 pm we started final leg...fully complete the card and then have it posted to your blog!  My sketch was the Viva La Verve Sept. Week 3 sketch with a twist (sketch and card must be for a girlfriend)...which I would send to my gal Tracey...how funny...anyways here is mine:










Supplies:  Paper - Basic Grey: Lemonade; Cardstock - Bazzil, CTMH, SU; Stamps - Verve: Just for You;

1 comment:

  1. Wow I am impressed. I don't think I could do that but you have inspired me. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete