Friday, September 18, 2009

Fashionista Friday...and a drumroll...

...I have officially completed 5 cards using my Verve stamps that I had not used previously!  And what better way to top off the day with it being a Fashionista Friday Color Challenge Day over at the Shoe!  This was card #4 of the 5...and I just really had some fun with it!  Loving the dots!  Now...after completing this many in a week...I'm actually rather proud of myself for meeting my goal...but I'm not done yet!  There are actually little wheels turning in my head to get 3 more cards done by 6 pm this evening...we shall see if I can do it!


Supplies: Paper - SU; Cardstock - Bazzil, Bazzil Bling, American Crafts, Georgia Pacific; Stamps - Verve: Express Yourself and Bountiful Backgrounds; Ink - CTMH: Black; Ribbon - Making Memories: Silver embellishments - unknown

1 comment: