Monday, March 9, 2009

The kindness of friends...and random blog hoppers!

Ok...this is super cool...to me at least...but my very very very dear friend Tracey has awarded me a Best Blog Comments award! it's incredibly sweet of her...but in all honesty...it's hard NOT to say something nice about the things she has created!!! One of the greatest things about being in this crazy scrappin/crafting/artsy/stampin world...is that there is soooo much positive energy out there! I have yet to come across someone that has something negative to say about things people create! There is also a wealth of knowledge, information, teaching, constructive criticism...and I honestly mean that!
Now...my job is to now pass this fab award on to some other great people! I have met a few of these ladies personally...some I have met through other online groups, and some I have only seen when blog hopping! Go forth ladies...I hope you are able to stop by and claim this award...and keep on keeping on!!!

Tanisha - Life's Simple Pleasures

Janet - Laughing and Scrapping

Lissa - Papercraft Sublime

Angie - Muses of a Mom

And last...but certainly not least...the ladies at Stamps and smiles...who took the time to check out my take on the Thursday sketch challenge sketches...I don't know if you are the team at stamps and smiles, or just curious hoppers...but I appreciate the comments!

I also want to take this as an opportunity to "challenge" any of you to randomly leave a comment somewhere when you see something you like! Let the artist know that you enjoyed what they created!

3 comments:

  1. How very sweet of you Lesley! I would like to thank... oh this isn't an oscar? But, just as great because it comes from a great person! So, I would like to thank you! Can't wait to see my new partners in crime(eh hum) blogs and all they have to offer. :)
    Tanisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so much Lesley for giving me my first blog award!! This is pretty cool coming from such a sweet person. Thank You Thank You Thank You!! I'm going to pass it on to a few wonderful ladies although everyone is wonderful I have to leave some for others to pass it along to!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award Les! You definatley deserve it!!! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete