I bought this stamp set last month and just now got around to opening it up! I was really glad to do it though as the stamp was fun...and made the card come together pretty quickly once I settled on a paper to use! I'm the worst when it comes to selecting papers sometimes...I have been known to sit and stare for over 30 minutes at a paper combo trying to decide if it "works"...and yet there are other times I see the paper and know instantly what I want to do with it. This was one of the in-between times...but once I settled on what paper to use...the rest was easy!
There will be a new sketch tomorrow over at Mojo...so if you get the chance, I say drop by and take a peek!
- Cardstock: American Crafts and CTMH
- Paper: K&Co - Life's Journey
- Image: Tim Holtz Collection, Stampers Anonymous - Mini-Classics
- Sentiment: CTMH Card Kit/Just Because
- Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Ranger - Antique Linen and Walnut Stain
- Tim Holtz Distress embossing powder - Walnut Stain
- Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Textile
- Fiber: Ribbon - Ribbon Lady; Lace - Spare Parts by The Paper Studio