Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm bad..i'm bad...really really bad...

OK...I'm bad! LOL! I was supposed to me studying tonight for this massive test tomorrow morning...and it's been one of those weeks at work...where try as I might...I couldn't make myself do it!!! Anyways...this is a few days late...BUT...here is my Friend-themed card for the Wednesday card challenge at If the shoe fits...
This card didn't take me very long to put together...once I figured out what I wanted to do!!!


Supplies

Cardstock: American Crafts

Flowers: Prima

Sentiment: Cricut Walk In My Garden

Yellow Stickles

Ribbon and buttons: my supplies

Hope you can come back tomorrow sometime! I will be crafting most of the weekend and hope to post lots of goodies for you to look at.

Friday color challenge tomorrow at If the shoe fits...

1 comment:

  1. I love the color combo! I hve a soft spot for black :) Don't worry about your test, I know you'll do awesome!!!!! I'm personally bad about putting off housework in lieu of scrapping :D

    ReplyDelete