Sunday, April 5, 2009

Bananarama!!!

Ok...so I came across this blog the other day...found it as I usually do by blog-hopping...ANYWAYS...2redbananas is a really fun blog! lots of cute ideas and stamps and stuffs! This is the card I created for their "You're a Gem" challenge...you pretty much only had to use gems of some type or sort on your submission...so here goes!!!

I used gems on the sentiment, and some on the butterfly wings. I then coated the "body" with Diamond Dust and Glossy Accents, and then randomly Stickled some areas for a little extra shine!

This is another stamp set that I have that I have NOT used! Only...I can claim ignorance on this one a bit as I only received it the other day!!!! So...at least I can say I used a previously "unused" set for this week!!! WOOHOO!!! Love working in the grey area!!! HEEHEE! Hopefully I will have time tomorrow to scrap...oh wait...what am I thinking????? Of course...I will MAKE TIME to scrap!!!

Supplies:

  • Cardstock: Georgia Pacific and American Crafts
  • Paper: Basic Grey - Porcelain
  • Image and Sentiment: CTMH - Butterfly Wings
  • Ink: TH Distress Ink - Peeled Paint
  • Gems: Heidi Swapp
  • Ribbon - Unknown
  • Stickles: Diamond
  • Twinklets (by FloraCraft) Diamond Dust
  • Extras: Inkssentials - Glossy Accents; ribbon - unknown; EKSuccess 3D Dots

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty - thanks for playing in our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love Basic Grey paper...this butterfly is perfect for it! Love the bling!

    ReplyDelete