I used gems on the sentiment, and some on the butterfly wings. I then coated the "body" with Diamond Dust and Glossy Accents, and then randomly Stickled some areas for a little extra shine!
This is another stamp set that I have that I have NOT used! Only...I can claim ignorance on this one a bit as I only received it the other day!!!! So...at least I can say I used a previously "unused" set for this week!!! WOOHOO!!! Love working in the grey area!!! HEEHEE! Hopefully I will have time tomorrow to scrap...oh wait...what am I thinking????? Of course...I will MAKE TIME to scrap!!!
- Cardstock: Georgia Pacific and American Crafts
- Paper: Basic Grey - Porcelain
- Image and Sentiment: CTMH - Butterfly Wings
- Ink: TH Distress Ink - Peeled Paint
- Gems: Heidi Swapp
- Ribbon - Unknown
- Stickles: Diamond
- Twinklets (by FloraCraft) Diamond Dust
- Extras: Inkssentials - Glossy Accents; ribbon - unknown; EKSuccess 3D Dots