Sunday, April 5, 2009

Basic Grey Goodness!

I'm on a challenge kick this weekend!! Came across another blog randomly hopping this morning Basic Grey Challenges...and I instantly had to participate in their latest challenge...it's to create a project with a spring/easter theme and you have to use at least one item from Basic Grey...and being I'm a BG paper junkie...I had to play!!! Here is my card using BG Porcelain Paper and BG Aviary stamps:



Supplies:
  • Paper: Basic Grey - Porcelain
  • Cardstock: Bazzil and Georgia Pacific
  • Stamped Images: Basic Grey - Aviary
  • Sentiment: CTMH - Treasure Life
  • Ink: CTMH - Garden Green and Hollyhock
  • Ribbon: Offray

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card - especially like the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous - beautiful colours and papers. Just love those little birds you've popped out.
    Thanks for joining us at BG this week.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this card Lesley! Soo gorgeous! I almost got that stamp set yesterday at Archiver's.....now I wish I had for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT! The birdies are too cute! You need to link that blog up! I love BG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Lesley! I am also a fan of BG and in fact, I just recently bought this same paper pack. This paper is my favorite in the pack. I'm just looking for the perfect bird stamp to go with it. Thanks for the heads up on the challenge. I'll definitely check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Lesley, your card is just gorgeous!
    Love your beautifully stamped aviary images! (I have on my wish list LOL)
    Fantastic choice of papers and very pretty details, thanks for joining us this week ♥ HuGs Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Leslie, I love the porcelain paper you used, one of my favourites and the stamps that go with it are wonderful. Great design and the sentiment is a great one. Glad you could join in this week. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the papers and the sentiment is so sweet. Debs x

    ReplyDelete