Friday, April 24, 2009

It's FRIDAY! and it's PINK!

Well...Pink and Brown at least! LOL! That's this weeks color challenge over on If the Shoe fits...I personally LOVE this color combination! It's so much fun to play with...Here is what I did:



Head on over to the Shoe to check out what the rest of the DT did with these colors...lots of fab projects!

Supplies
  • Cardstock: American Crafts, CTMH
  • Paper: Basic Grey - Porcelain
  • Flower: Spare Parts by The Paper Studio
  • Sentiment: Tim Holtz Collection - Stampers Anonymous
  • Ink: Walnut Stain Distress Ink - Ranger
  • Cuttlebug: Textile Embossing folder
  • Ribbon and Bling: Unknown
  • Stick Pin - CTMH Pretty Pins
  • Tattered Angels: Glimmer Mist - Snow Angel

3 comments:

  1. Classy card- pink and brown are great and I love what you have done with them here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow woman! You are on a roll with all these posts. What a card makin' machine! This is what I mean about variety with your cards...it's great inspiration to keep branching out. I love that DP and I also own it. This card is so pretty I may just have to case it:)) Love that sentiment too! How true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! I love the glimmer mist on your beautiful flower!

    ReplyDelete