Monday, April 20, 2009

blah...tuesday...blah

Today felt like a Monday in the worst sense of the word...I am ready to go to bed! Yesterday we revealed something slightly different over at the Shoe...we all received a "secret" product to try out...Micro-beads...or at least the slightly cheaper version of them...Let me say...these were a struggle to use...beads going everywhere...as i look at my desk now...days later...i see random clusters of beads on my desk...i was using a tray and everything...LOL! oh well..cute look...a little goes a long way...but a pain in my rear end...I played around with them...didn't like what i ended up with...and then finally ran a line of tape (Adtech tape runner...LOVE IT!) around the edge of the card...dumped the beads on...there you have it! I actually really really really like the image as it came out!






Supplies:

  • Paper: K&Co - Que Sera Sera
  • Cardstock: Georgia Pacific, Bazzil
  • Die Cuts: K&Co - Que Sera Sera
  • Microbeads from Michaels
  • Robin's Nest Dew Drops - Island Blossom
  • Sentiment: CTMH - Just Because kit
  • Ink: CTMH - Indian Corn Blue

1 comment:

  1. this is fabulous....but i already told you....LOL! left you a present on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete