Friday, April 3, 2009

Wowza...it's already friday!

And I can hardly believe it's already April too! I apologize for not having blogged since early Monday...my hours at work have shifted around...so I haven't had much time to scrap this week...and I've been going through withdrawals!! HOWEVER...my goal is to get a lot down between now and Sunday evening! I will definitely post as I go!

It is Friday...so obviously it is time for another color challenge over at If the shoe fits...this week's colors are red and blue, and this is the card that I created for the challenge:

Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Georgia Pacific
  • Paper: Li'l Davis Designs
  • Sentiment: CTMH Card Kit/Just Because
  • Ink: CTMH White Daisy
  • Embossing Powder: White Embossing Puffs by Ranger
  • Flowers: Prima
  • Gems: My Minds Eye
  • Brads: Spare Parts by The Paper Studio
  • Extras: Liquid Applique - Marvy Uchida; Ranger Adirondack Dimensional Pearls - Red Pepper

1 comment: