Thursday, April 23, 2009

How cool!

Oh wow! I've had a CRAZZZZZZZY week with lots of yucky stuff going on...haven't scrapped or anything...and then all of a sudden something happens that just makes the rest all go away...(I'm feeling like a Calgon commercial...take me away! LOL!)
My card was the winner of the Stamps and Smiles sketch challenge for last week! Seeing my name and my blog listed on their page was very exciting for me!
Anyways...if you haven't taken the chance to check them out yet...GO NOW! LOL! Great sketches...the DT's BEEEAUTIFUL cards...and they have started a new Project Tuesday section...lots of fun!
Thank you SAS ladies! You made my day!

2 comments:

  1. yay yay yay yay yay!!!!!!!!! so proud of you!!!!! awesome!!!!! now i know why i have a missed call on my phone...hee hee hee...talk to you when u get HOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you a happy day! Hugs from Silke

    ReplyDelete